Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – the inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse – is a common concern for men in India and around the world. While statistics vary, estimates suggest it affects around 1 in 4 men above the age of 40 in India. While occasional ED is normal, persistent or recurring ED can be a cause of concern and negatively impact a man's sexual health and well-being. There are various traditional medical options, but the recent centre of attraction has turned the tables on another alternative approach to treat ED, called Cannabis. These days, Cannabis is playing a crucial role in addressing various conditions, including ED.
So, let's discuss the causes, symptoms, and how Cannabis has an effect on sexual health. Also, we have included some of the best treatments for erectile dysfunction, including Cannabis. Read out this blog to understand more about it.
Cannabis and Its Effects on Sexual Health:
Cannabinoids are the key ingredients found in Cannabis, a plant that has been used for millennia for both medical and recreational purposes. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol are the two most well-known cannabinoids (CBD). These substances affect the body's endocannabinoid system, which is essential for controlling a number of physiological functions. Some possible advantages have emerged, even if the study on Cannabis and erectile dysfunction is still developing. It has been experienced that Cannabis improves their libido and increases their sexual health. It also can promote relaxation and minimise anxiety, which may enhance sexual performance, which may be the cause of this effect. Furthermore, the non-intoxicating cannabis ingredient CBD has drawn interest due to its possible anti-anxiety qualities.
Having an erection strong enough for sexual activity is difficult when one has erectile dysfunction (ED). Your primary care physician or a urologist can assist when ED starts to become a regular and painful issue. Men with ED are far more likely to experience a heart attack, stroke, or circulation issues in their legs, according to certain research. Moreover, ED leads to:
- Low self-esteem
- Distress for the man and his partner
You have to understand that Erectile Dysfunction is temporary. When you know the root cause, it can be diagnosed and treated at the right time. In fact, few ED symptoms are easier to prevent with oral medications like BCONFI capsules for Sexual Health.
There are numerous potential reasons for ED, such as:
- Circulatory system: Blood vessels make up our circulatory system, which is responsible for carrying blood throughout our body. For your penis to become and stay erect, it needs enough blood flow. In addition, when your penis fills with blood, a number of valves must seal. There are instances where the valve ceases functioning as intended.
- Endocrine system: Hormones are produced and released by glands in our endocrine glands. Hormones are responsible for our body's distinct functions. Since testosterone is the hormone that opens blood arteries to enable blood to reach the penis, any issue with your testosterone levels might cause erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Nervous system: The brain, spinal cord, and nerves make up our nervous system. All of these organs work together to send electrical impulses that enable our body, including the penis, to move and feel.
- Vascular diseases: Conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure can restrict blood flow to the penis, making it difficult to achieve an erection.
- Neurological disorders: Diseases like Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis can affect the nerves that control erections.
- Hormonal imbalances: Low testosterone levels can also contribute to ED.
- Stress and anxiety: These can interfere with sexual arousal and make it difficult to get or maintain an erection.
- Depression: Depression can also lead to a loss of interest in sex and difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.
- Emotional issues: Emotional problems can cause stress and anxiety, which can, in turn, lead to ED.
Some medications, such as antidepressants and blood pressure medications, can have side effects that include ED.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments
There are various options available for the ED treatments. Below are some of the best treatments for ED available in India. Have a look:
Vacuum erection devices are a mechanical means of achieving or maintaining an erection for those who feel that pharmacological treatments are ineffective or do not want to utilise them. In this treatment, a vacuum pump that is enclosed around the penis and sucks blood is used to make it stiff. Then, a constriction band that goes with it keeps the blood from exiting the penis.
Three times a week, at least forty-five minutes of intense aerobic exercise could help reverse some mild cases of ED. Exercises for the heart can include swimming, cycling, jumping rope, jogging, and brisk walking.
ED can be brought on by a variety of psychological reasons, such as anxiety, tension, and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). So, if you're suffering from psychological ED, talk therapy could be helpful.
Treating ED through B-Confi Capsule
These days, oral drugs are considered the most effective way of treating Erectile Dysfunction. In fact, we at Noigra bring the most effective sexual dysfunction products for you, i.e., CannaSureTM B-Confi Capsules. These capsules are made up of 100% natural ingredients; they are indeed a powerful formula to promote a greater sense of confidence and wellness.