(Updated as on 1st July 2021)
The term “Personal Information” means any information that could be reasonably used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address, telephone number or any other contact information, whether at work or at home, which is submitted to and/or collected by Trueo Naturals, and maintained in an accessible form.
This policy applies to information we collect
- On this Website and/or with subscribers and/or with other users.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Information about your computer and about your visits and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Trueo Naturals is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No subscriber is responsible for Trueo Naturals’ privacy practices.
- Each Subscriber is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Subscriber is responsible for another Subscriber’s privacy practices. Also, Trueo Naturals is not responsible for any Subscriber’s privacy practices.
- Information that Trueo Naturals Collects from You:
We may collect information in two ways:
- Personal Information that you submit: Trueo Naturals directly collects information when you sign up for an user account and create an user profile; purchase a product; send email messages to us; participate in user surveys; and/or other information in order to receive information about various subjects; contact customer service of Trueo Naturals and participate in public forums, webinars, and other interactive experiences on the Site. To protect your privacy, you should not provide us with any information that is not specifically requested or you do not wish to share.
- Passive Collection of Unidentifiable information.
We may collect information about your visits to our Web sites without you actively submitting such information. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons (explained in the section below titled Cookies). Your Internet browser automatically transmits to our Web sites some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the Web site you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of our web sites easier by allowing us to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve Trueo Naturals Web sites. Certain features of our Web sites may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information.
The kinds of information that We may collect about you includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Name, Birthdate/age, Gender, Address (including country and pin/postal code), Phone number/mobile number, Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional, Personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/Services and/or online payment,
- Login ID and password, User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with our customer care or any other Trueo representative,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used, Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You.
We do not our self-collect or store financial account numbers or identification issued by a governmental entity, employer, or other authority. Instead, if you choose to make a purchase on the Site you will be directed to our authorised third-party payment processor and our authorised third-party ID verification service provider. If you do not wish to submit the required authentication or payment information, then you will not be able to complete your purchase via the Site.
To the extent that we associate the information that we collect directly or indirectly with an individual (for example, you), the association is based on Personal Information in your account profile. You may voluntarily choose to share additional Personal Information on the Site.
We at Trueo Naturals encourages you to use discretion before voluntarily sharing additional Personal Information on the Site. (If you later choose to delete your Trueo Naturals account, deletion of your Personal Information will be subject to the process and limits outlined below.)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies including third party cookies:
- when necessary for system administration, security, and integrity to ensure the Trueo Naturals Site works properly for you. Without these technologies, the Trueo Naturals Site may not function correctly;
- to enable analytics, performance and functionality, to help Trueo Naturals gather information about how visitors use the Site and monitor Site performance, and to enhance your experience by recognizing whether you have visited the Site before and may have any personal preferences; and
- to support marketing by enabling Trueo Naturals to deliver content relevant to your interests on the Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with Trueo Naturals or third-party advertisements or content. Trueo Naturals use “first-party” cookies, which means cookies served by Trueo Naturals, and also “third-party” cookies, which means cookies served by third parties that help Trueo Naturals track this information.
For instance: based on your cookie settings, Trueo Naturals tracks information indicating, among other things,
- which pages of the Trueo Naturals Site were visited,
- the order in which they were visited,
- when they were visited, and
- which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
- may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type) you used when accessing the Trueo Naturals Site, and
- we may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
- We may track and collect information from emails that we send to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. We expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
- Use and management of information collected:
a. Trueo Naturals may use the Personal Information for purposes, including but not limited to, the following:
- Operate and improve the Site and personalise your experience: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. This includes creating and improving features that support the Trueo Naturals community and enable the Site usage at scale. This also includes personalizing the Trueo Naturals Site, so your experience is tailored to your interests and needs.
- Remember your credentials: After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on the Site, we may use certain identifying technologies to allow that Web site to “remember” your personal preferences, such as sections of that Web site that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID.
- Offer and improve products including purchase transactions: This includes enabling you to navigate, subscribe and participate on the Site and to purchase or obtain products by processing the transactions.
- Develop and maintain the security and performance of the Trueo Naturals Site: This includes tracking Trueo Naturals Site outages and creating software solutions, detecting violations of the Terms of Service, and monitoring uses, misuses, and potential misuses of the Trueo Naturals Site.
- Communicate with you via Phone, Whatsapp, Email, SMS etc.: Notifying you about the Trueo Naturals Site maintenance and updates, technical issues, payment reminders and other security announcements, any programs, news, promotions, surveys contests, updates pertaining to your order processing and tracking, any other site feature and related products and services of Trueo Naturals or Trueo Naturals affiliates.
- Exercise, enforce, and comply with legal rights and obligations: This includes responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; and investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trueo Naturals or others, and as otherwise required by applicable law.
- To improve customer service: may be used to answer the email inquiry we receive Your information helps us to more effectively and efficiently respond to your service requests and support needs.
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates,
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
b. Management of the information:
You can manage your Personal Information and requests to the Noigra team. We will notify you in the event that we are unable to meet a request that is not legally required. You can manage your information as per the following:
- Access, Edit, Update or correct your Personal Information: Your Personal Information is available in your account. Your name, email address, and other identifiable profile information is editable through the profile settings in your account. If you face any difficulties feel free to contact the customer care through Contact Us to access and update this or other information.
- Restrict or object to the processing of Personal Information: If you want to manage emails and other communications to you, you may update your preferences in your account dashboard, follow the steps described in links at the bottom of email messages, or contact the customer care. You may object to, or request us to stop the use of your Personal Information for other purposes by contacting the Trueo Naturals team. Please note that if you choose to restrict our ability to process Personal Information, and the processing is otherwise required to provide you with various services and products offered on the Site, you may not be able to establish an user account, and we may not be able to provide you with those services or products.
- Account and Personal Information deletion: To request deletion of your NOIGRA account and Personal Information, please contact the customer care. Because deletion on the Trueo Naturals system is a permanent action and cannot be reversed, Trueo Naturals may ask you to complete a process that aims to confirm your authority to manage the Trueo Naturals account affected by your request.
With respect to your account we shall permanently:
- Deactivate your Noigra account,
- Remove the active profile,
With respect to your Personal Information we shall permanently:
- Delete your Noigra account profile,
- Personal Information from the Trueo Naturals Sites.
As noted above, to the extent that we associate the information that we at Noigra collects directly or indirectly with an individual (for example, you), the association is based on Personal Information in your Noigra account profile. By erasing the Personal Information in your Noigra account profile, the remaining information about your activity on the Trueo Naturals Site will no longer be associated with you, except as noted below. These changes will be applied to data stores that are used for operation of the Trueo Naturals Site.
- Data retention: We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services; to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting, audit, and compliance purposes; and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce its agreements, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law. Upon your request that Trueo Naturals deactivate your account and delete your information, Trueo Naturals will follow the process described above, including without limitation archiving your course data (in a manner and to the extent permitted under applicable law) to serve its mission to enable scientific research on cognitive science and education.
- Limitation of information: You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that we receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on the Site. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of Site may ask whether you wish to opt out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you.
- You may also be provided with preference questions or preference boxes allowing you to indicate that you do not want Site to use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to “remember” your personal information, such as user IDs or mailing addresses, on return visits. However, the Site that use tracking technologies to collect unidentifiable information do not generally provide you with the ability to opt out of the tracking technologies. Some Internet browsers allow you to limit or disable the use of tracking technologies that collect unidentifiable information.
- Sharing and Transferring of Personal Information:
We consider it our Priority to protect your Personal Information. As a general rule, we do not disclose any personal information to any outsiders except trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We limit access of your personal information only to employees who we believe reasonably need to provide products or services to you or in order for them to perform their designated functions. We have deployed multiple levels of operational and technical safeguards to protect your personal information that we collect online, to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and avoid misuse of information
The information that we collect can be shared with other organizations in the following ways:
- In order to work with service providers contractors and other third parties that help carry out Trueo Naturals its business. Trueo Naturals requires third parties to:
- handle Personal Information in a confidential manner and maintain adequate security; and
- use Personal Information only as needed to fulfil the relevant purpose(s).
- Where the information is required to be shared by us under law such as:
- when We determine that there has been a violation of the Terms;
- to provide information to law enforcement agencies in response to any judicial order and; or
- in relation to any investigation on matters related to public safety, illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the physical safety of any person, etc. as may be permitted by law;
- Where we have your consent, We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you to our advertisers including financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, mortgage lenders etc.) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, etc.);
- You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from your country to any other countries across the world with our affiliates / agents / third-party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
- Trueo Naturals may also seek your consent for additional disclosures of information. In addition, Trueo Naturals may share with the public and with third parties, including but not limited to researchers and business partners, information and Personal Information that is de-identified or aggregated in a manner that does not personally identify you.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party or any outsider for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested or for any purpose described to you above. All use of Personal Information is subject to applicable law.
- Storage & Security:
We store information, including Personal Information, on our own servers and also on servers of companies that we hire to provide services. We control the information collected through the Site and has an information security program designed to protect information in its possession or control. We have adopted reasonable security policies, processes, practices and procedures including role-based access, password protection, encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. Trueo Naturals uses administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information that it collects, receives, stores, or transmits.
We have also implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and may be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. It is advised that you sign off from your account if you are accessing our website from a shared computer.
While we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we shall not be responsible and cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorized persons from illegally accessing or obtaining information or circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website by any other means. We shall not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes concerning security breach notifications) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site as promptly as possible, and without unreasonable delay, taking into account the legitimate needs of law enforcement or any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and/or to restore the reasonable integrity of the affected data system.
By using our Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that Trueo Naturals can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Trueo Naturals Site.
- Privacy of Children:
We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define “children” as minors younger than 18) on our Sites. We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If we learn that any such information has been provided to us via the Site, we will delete or destroy it. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
You also acknowledge that you are providing your Personal Information out of your free will.
If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a third party, then you hereby undertake and confirm that you have the legal authority to do so and to agree to this policy on behalf of such third party.
If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a minor, you hereby confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor.
You have the option not to provide us with the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing.
If you do not provide us with Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide us Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using the Site.
- Authorised statement