Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine that originated in India long ago. In Ayurveda, it is believed that the human body can only be healthy if there is a perfect balance between Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. It focuses not only on the wellness of the human body but also on the mind and soul. In simpler words, Ayurveda is now a way of life that emphasises people's mental health. Yoga, herbs, and massage are a part of the healthy lifestyle promoted by Ayurveda.
According to one of the most prestigious Vedas, the Atharva Veda, among the traditionally used ayurvedic herbs for treating digestive issues, headaches, pains, and anxiety, cannabis was believed to bring relief to multiple health issues. Cannabis like Indica and Sativa was clearly first cultivated in India and later became popular in the West. Even today, cannabis is widely grown in the tropical and subtropical regions of India. Cannabis is a psychotropic drug that has a plethora of health benefits if used for medicinal or industrial purposes.
For those of you who are looking to buy CS50 cannabis extract capsules and wondering how Ayurveda and Cannabis are intertwined, here is a small guide for you.
Significance of Cannabis in Ayurveda
Cannabis is known as Bhanga in Sanskrit and holds a significant place in Hindu mythology. However, when you refer to the traditional texts or Vedas dating back to the 15th century, you will find a range of remedies and medicines that have 'Siddhi' or 'Vijaya' as an ingredient. As a matter of fact, this wonderful ingredient is none other than cannabis. Ayurvedic medicines use the stem, leaves, and resin (charas) of the Cannabis plant to cure plenty of diseases by herbal remedies. Cannabis helps in the well-being of a person, but it is necessary to take the drug according to the doctor's advice to avoid any side effects.
From time immemorial, cannabis has been used to cure a lot of diseases like glaucoma, sexual dysfunction, hypertension, kidney stones, lack of appetite, insomnia, skin infections, and digestive problems. It is to be noted that cannabis is first purified and then used as a medicine in Ayurveda. Its healing properties make it an extremely important part of Ayurveda as it decreases Kapha, increases digestion and immunity, and boosts mental health. When looking to buy CS150 cannabis extract capsules for pain, you should know about its beneficial properties and nerve-calming effects.
Right Way To Consume Cannabis
As mentioned earlier, cannabis is considered to be a therapeutic drug in Ayurveda. Just like any other drug, it should be consumed as and when required, and that too, on Ayurveda doctor's guidance. The consumption of cannabis under the right doctor’s guidance and in combination with other herbs cures a variety of diseases.
According to traditional texts, if cannabis is consumed with other herbs in the right amount, it does wonders and cures many types of illness. When looking to buy CS50 cannabis extract capsules, the responsibility involves careful consideration of dosage and method of consumption. By approaching cannabis use with mindfulness, individuals can reap the medicinal benefits of its effects in a positive and controlled manner, enhancing the overall experience.
Traditional Ayurvedic medicines made using cannabis
In Ayurveda, cannabis is used in many different ways to cure different types of illness. Some of the traditional Ayurvedic medicines made using cannabis are:
- In order to treat high blood pressure, bhang is given to the patient. Though this therapy lasts for a shorter duration, it is effective until another ayurvedic medicine is given to bring the condition under control.
- The juice of the Cannabis plant is used to lower intraocular pressure, also called glaucoma.
- In order to concentrate during all-day practice sessions, even after being exhausted, many wrestlers and athletes take cannabis. For that purpose, they mix a paste of dry fruits, saffron, black pepper, etc., along with bhang and drink it with fresh cow milk. It also helps them by making their digestive system strong so that they can digest large quantities of food.
- The juice of fresh leaves of the Cannabis plant, i.e., bhang, is used to cure dandruff problems, earache, and other kinds of bacterial inflammations in the body. Also, it can cure inflammations that may arise due to kidney stones.
- A combination of bhang and some other herbs is taken with honey to cure diarrhoea.
- A mixture of tobacco and bhang can be used as an anti-aphrodisiac and thus help in diminishing appetite. On the other hand, a mixture of bhang and some digestive herbs can be used to increase appetite and improve digestion.
- Also, the paste of fresh leaves of the cannabis plant can be used to treat skin problems, allergies, infections, and rashes.
All of these are the miraculous benefits of cannabis and its products, which have been in use from time immemorial. However, these treatments can be used even today, and the results are going to amaze you.
As you now understand the significance of cannabis in Ayurveda and its medicinal properties, you might have a clear mind about cannabis. But still, numerous people consider cannabis harmful and look down upon the consumers. The stigma is further extended with how the drug is consumed and by which section of society. Perhaps the stigma is still prevalent because people are ignorant about the effects of cannabis and assume that its consumption leads to death. Moreover, if a person consumes cannabis for recreation, society considers him to be someone who is not on the right track and declares cannabis to be the cause of all his life problems. Anyhow, this stigma has to be eliminated from society itself so that cannabis can be legalised and people can benefit from it in one way or another.
Unsurprisingly, not only Ayurveda but also Western medicine is using cannabis to cure dangerous ailments these days. Cannabis is widely used in chemotherapy and other types of cancer treatments. Cannabis should never be consumed is a misconception long gone. Nowadays, people have realised the importance and benefits of this wonderful drug and are consuming it with doctors' consultations. Not only has it improved their physical health but also their mental health and immunity. If you are also looking to buy CS150 cannabis extract capsules for pain or other cannabis products, feel free to explore the variety of products available on our website. In case of any queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com