Hemp Hearts Oats Banana Pancakes
Noigra® Hemp Hearts Oats Banana Pancakes
Serves: 5 Prepare Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Calorie Count: 181 per serving
- 2 tbsp Noigra Hemp Hearts
- Noigra Hemp Seed Oil
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 Cup powdered oats
- 1/3 Cup plant based milk (Hemp, almond etc)
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey (Adjust according to taste)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla essence.
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- Mix All the ingredients
- Heat a pan and add Noigra Hemp Oil
- Pour 2 tbsp batter in the middle and let it form a pancake shape.
- Flip when the bubbles appear on the top.
- Let it cook from both sides.
- Serve with honey and banana.
- You can substitute almond milk with any plant based milk.
- Adjust honey according to your taste.
|Total Fats||9.6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||21.1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.9 g|
|Total Sugars||11.3 g|
*Nutritional information and calories may vary depending upon the ingredients.
Leave a comment