What is Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp Seed Oil is derived from raw hemp seeds via the cold-press method and is extracted into a liquid that can be consumed directly, added to food or mixed in and used with other essential oils. It can be used as a carrier oil or as an ingredient in other cosmetic products, such as moisturizers and hair care products.
How will Hemp Seed Oil benefit my Hair Growth?
Hemp seed oil is a great friend for your hair. This oil has been used for centuries by the people of India to help maintain healthy hair and make it grow faster. Today, it's used in cosmetics and even as a supplement for people looking to add bounce and luster back into their hair.
Hemp seed oil is extremely rich in fatty acids which have been proven to help reduce hair loss and prevent split ends from forming. One study found that it was able to slow down the rate of hair loss in test subjects by as much as 50%, which is incredible!
Hemp seed oil is so rich in linoleic acid, that helps lock in moisture so your hair stays soft and smooth all day long. It also contains vitamins A, D, E and K which help nourish your scalp from within while protecting against dryness caused by stress or weather conditions like cold winds or hot summers!
Facts you need to know about Hemp Seed Oil:
- Hemp Seed Oil contains omega-3 & 6 fatty acids, which are essential fatty acids that are good for hair and help in keeping your body healthy and fit.
- Hemp Seed Oil uses also help remove toxins from the scalp, which may cause hair loss.
- It also strengthens the hair follicles and prevents them from breaking down. This means that your scalp will not become dry or brittle, which is an important factor in preventing hair fall.
- It has been used extensively by people who suffer from alopecia areata, which causes them to lose their hair due to stress or hormonal changes.
- The essential fatty acids in hemp seed oil are similar to those found in fish oil, but they are much easier to digest and absorb because they are cold-pressed from the seeds.
- Hemp seed oil also contains vitamin E, which improves hair health by helping to prevent damage caused by free radicals. Collagen is what keeps your hair strong, so it's important that you regularly apply oils rich in vitamin E to your scalp so that your hair stays resilient!
- Hemp seed oil is also rich in phytosterols which have been shown to help prevent premature greying of hair.
What is the best and most effective way to use Hemp Seed Oil for hair?
Hemp seed oil can be applied to the scalp twice a week or as needed. Apply it to your scalp with a cotton ball and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water to remove any excess oil from the scalp. Repeat this process regularly for better results.
Hemp Seed Oil is also safe to be mixed with your favorite food or smoothies or consumed directly orally.