Hemp Protein Powder and Chocolate Oats Porridge
This creamy chocolate-y pudding spiked with hemp based protein powder is a powerhouse breakfast that keeps you going through the day. Sweet, creamy and delicious, its a must try recipe.
Serves: 3 Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins Calorie Count: 290 per serving
- 1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 Tbsp Noigra Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Fruits (I Used Pears And Pomegranate)
- 1 Tbsp Slivered Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- In a pot on medium flame, take oats, cocoa powder, almond milk, 1/2 cup water and coconut sugar and stir it for a minute or until the oats is cooked and the excess water is evaporated
- Take it off the heat and mix in the chia seeds and Noigra hemp protein powder and let the mix cool down slightly
- Transfer it to a serving bowl. Garnish with almonds and fruits and serve it warm
- You can also use Jaggery / Agave Nectar instead of Coconut Sugar.
- Try using Coconut Milk in place of Almond milk.
- You can experiment the recipe by using the fruits of your choice and taste.
- In place of chia seeds try adding Noigra Hemp Seeds, I am sure you will love it.
|Total Fats||14.6 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||36.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8.1 g|
|Total Sugars||12 g|
*Nutritional information and calories may vary depending upon the ingredients.
Recipe by Ruchika Mundhra @platenpalate