Hemp Heart Granola
Nutty, aromatic and loaded with hemp hearts and dried fruits, this recipe is a keeper. This vegan recipe can be had with milk for breakfast, can be topped on your smoothie bowls or even had as is as a snack
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Calorie Count: 839 per Cup
Here’s what all you need:
|Noigra Hemp Hearts||
|Desiccated Coconut||1 Cup|
|Almonds, Halved||1 Cup|
|Sunflower Seeds||1/2 Cup|
|Hazelnuts, Halved||1/3 Cup|
|Chia Seeds||2 Tbsp|
|Coconut oil, Melted||1/3 Cup|
|Maple Syrup||1/3 Cup|
|Dates, Pitted and Roughly Chopped||3/4 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1.5 Tbsp|
|Cinnamon Powder||1 Tbsp|
- Preheat your oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and keep aside.
- In a bowl add the dry ingredients except dates and mix it.
- Add in coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and using a spoon mix it until all the dry ingredients is coated with the wet ones.
- Transfer the mix into a thin and even layer on the baking tray and bake for 30 mins.
- Post 30 minutes add the dates and stir the mixture and let t bake for another 20 minutes.
- Take it out, let it cool and store it in an air tight container for 1 week.
- You can also use honey instead of Maple Syrup.
|Total Fats||60.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||23.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||58.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||14.5 g|
|Total Sugars||38.9 g|
*Nutritional information and calories may vary depending upon the ingredients.