net content: 150mg/ Capsule
Vijaya (Cannabis Sativa L) Leaf Extract 50mg, Ashwagandha, Aamlaki, Shatavari, Jatamansi, Giloy
CS150 capsule is a proprietary medicine from Noigra that can be used to deal with severe health ailments. CS150 is a vegan capsule that contains 150mg full spectrum Cannabis leaf extract, Ashwagandha, Aamlaki, Shatavari, Jatamansi and Giloy that makes it a one potent combination of herbs help in reducing severe pain, combatting cancer, building strong immunity and mind-body strength.
Contrary to the prevalent belief that Ayurveda works in a slow manner, the Ayurvedic plant of ‘Vijaya’(Cannabis sativa) gives quick results in combating various health conditions. This action is attributed to its ability to assimilate and absorb quickly in the blood, thereby, providing a quick remedial action.
An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine (NOIGRA)
The ambit of CS150 in terms of dealing with health conditions is quite large and it is actually a boon for both patients and doctors. The combination of herbs stated above aids to the therapeutic effects of CS150 in a great manner. The following therapeutic benefits can make it a medicine of choice while managing conditions even of cancer to reduce the side-effects of chemotherapy.
Therapeutic Benefits –
- Manages Severe, Acute & Chronic Pain
- Reduces Muscular Spasms
- Reduces Stress & Improves Sleep
- Reduces Menstrual Pain
- Reduces Nausea & Vomiting
- Manages Psychiatric & Psychological Disorders
- Manages Digestive Disorders & Boosts Appetite
- Helps in Auto Immune Disorders
- Helps in Chronic Skin Disorders
- Helps in Combatting Cancer
- Reduces Severe Depression & Induces Deep Sleep.
Directions for Use:
This dosage is most effective when taken after food. Make sure you are properly hydrated before consuming the medication.
Dosage for Adults- One Capsules per day or as directed by the physician, pregnant women and children below 12 years should avoid it.
Carrier for consumption(Anupan)- Cow’s Milk/Cow’s Ghee or after adding 1 tsp cow’s ghee in cow milk.
Route of administration- Orally.
Side effects and Contradictions- In very high dosages can bring sedation, increased heart beat and nausea.
- Wholesome and Unctuous meals with healthy fat.
- Fresh, Warm, Light and easy on gut.
- Seasonal Fruits and vegetables
- Reheated meals with red chilies.
- Cold, dry, processed and frozen meals.
- Low sugar(artificial) loaded meals as it might induce more pain/inflammation.
- Meals such as Curd, Banana, White gram and Kidney beans that can vitiate Vata-Kapha in the body.
- Medicated Body massage(Abhyangam)/ and medicated fomentation to provide strength to the body and reduce joints’ stiffness.
- Yoga as per the body’s strength to provide flexibility and strength to the body.
- Early dinner for meals to be digested by next morning.
- Regular sleep.
- Improper diet devoid of
- Late night dinner and late-night sleep,
- Excessive physical exertion beyond one’s limit
- Bad posture
- Alcohol & Smoking
How to Store:
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
- Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
If you're taking this product with other allopathic or homeopathic medications, talk to your doctor first. If both medicines are prescribed at the same time, wait at least 20-30 minutes between them or as suggested by the doctor.
- This medicine should only be taken only after a meal.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
Caution / सावधान:
Schedule E-1 drug. To be taken under medical supervision.
अनुसूची E-1 दवा । चिकित्सकीय देखरेख में लिया जाना है।
Product of Noigra®