net content: 500mg/ Capsule
Composition (19 Powerful Herbs):
Vijaya (Cannabis Sativa L) Leaf Extract 20mg, Shatavari, Kaunch Beej, Gokhru, Vidarikand, Sweta Musli,, Amla, Ashwagandha, Tal Makhana, Bala, Giloy, Jayphal, Lavang, Yastimadhu, Copchini, Kali Musli, Akkarkara, Kali Miri, Vanga Bhasma
Therapeutic Indications –
B-Confi is a researched and proprietary blend of 19 Ayurvedic Herbs having wonderful effect on Male & Female Sexual Disorders.
Contrary to the prevalent belief that Ayurveda works in a slow manner, the Ayurvedic plant of ‘Vijaya’(Cannabis sativa) gives quick results in combating various health conditions. This action is attributed to its ability to assimilate and absorb quickly in the blood, thereby, providing a quick remedial action.
An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine (NOIGRA)
- Loss of libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Psychological impotence
- Decreased Sperm count
- Decrease stamina
- Male/ Female sexual dysfunction
Directions for Use:
This dosage is most effective when taken after food. Make sure you are properly hydrated before consuming the medication.
Dosage for Adults- One Capsule twice per day or as directed by the physician, pregnant women and children below 12 years should avoid it.
Carrier for consumption(Anupan)- Cow’s Milk/Cow’s Ghee or after adding 1 tsp cow’s ghee in cow milk.
Route of administration- Orally.Average Treatment Period - 60 days
Side effects and Contradictions- Over dosages and taking medicine for longer duration may leads to side effects like sleepiness and drowsiness.
- Wholesome and Unctuous meals with healthy fat.
- Fresh, Warm, Light and easy on gut.
- Seasonal Fruits and vegetables
- Reheated meals with red chilies.
- Cold, dry, processed and frozen meals.
- Low sugar(artificial) loaded meals as it might induce more pain/inflammation.
- Meals such as Curd, Banana, White gram and Kidney beans that can vitiate Vata-Kapha in the body.
- Avoid taking salty, and spicy food.
- Medicated Body massage(Abhyangam)/ and medicated fomentation to provide strength to the body and reduce joints’ stiffness.
- Yoga as per the body’s strength to provide flexibility and strength to the body.
- Early dinner for meals to be digested by next morning.
- Regular sleep.
- Improper diet devoid of nutrition,
- Late night dinner and late-night sleep,
- Excessive physical exertion beyond one’s limit
- Bad posture
- Alcohol & Smoking
How to Store:
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
If you're taking this product with other allopathic or homeopathic medications, talk to your doctor first. If both medicines are prescribed at the same time, wait at least 20-30 minutes between ingestion or as suggested by the doctor.
- This medicine should only be taken only after a meal.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
Schedule E-1 drug. To be taken under medical supervision.