(Updates as on 1st July 2021)
Use Of The Website:
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By accessing, browsing or otherwise using this website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this website. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our website, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
- If you do not agree to any of the terms enumerated in the Terms, we suggest that you exit the Site right away. You are solely responsible to ensure that your access to this Site and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction, in or through which you access or view the platform or such material.
- The SITE inter alia may provide you information about the initiatives of Trueo Naturals in cultivation and processing of Industrial Hemp, and our products made from Industrial Hemp. The SITE may also enable you to procure our products by placing an online order, through the SITE.
- We do not render any advice, certifications, licenses, guarantees or warranties relating to the cultivation processing or use of Industrial Hemp. The contents of the SITE regarding cultivation, processing or use of Industrial Hemp is for informative purposes only, and should not be relied upon as an authoritative opinion or legal advice.
- Trueo Naturals reserves the unilateral right to change the particulars contained in the Terms from time to time and at any time, without notice to its users and at its sole discretion.
- If we decide to change the Terms or Policies, we shall post the new version of the Terms on the Site. Any change or modification to the Terms will be effective immediately from the date of such upload of the Terms and Policies on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the modifications to the Terms will be constituted as your acceptance of the modified Terms. For this reason, it is recommended that you frequently review these Terms any other applicable policies.
- Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by us, no confidential relationship shall be established in the event that any user of this Internet site should make any oral, written or electronic communication to us (such as feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc.). You also acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
Otherwise, such communication and any information submitted therewith shall be considered non-confidential, and we shall be free to reproduce, publish or otherwise use such information for any purposes whatsoever including, without limitation, the research, development, manufacture, use or sale of products incorporating such information. The sender of any information to us is fully responsible for its content, including its truthfulness and accuracy and its non-infringement of any other person’s proprietary or privacy rights.
- This website is meant only for adults. We assume that any minor, if at all, accessing our Site is under the supervision of their guardians. We do not, knowingly, collect information from minors.
- To access this site or some of the products and resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain personal information or other details for registration or order purposes. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide to be true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you register with the SITE, You represent that you are legally competent to enter into a binding contract and are not barred by any applicable law from using the SITE.
- You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that take place under your account and password.
- If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Us‘ page. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to us.
- You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
- Impersonation of others, including of a Trueo Naturals’ or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as of other members or visitors to this site, is prohibited.
- The information, photo, image, chat communication, text, software, data, music, sound, graphics, messages, videos or other materials transmitted, uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise made available to us (“User Content“), are entirely your responsibility and we will not be held responsible, in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the User Content. You agree to not encourage or assist or engage others as well as yourself in transmitting, hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing transmitting, updating or sharing any information that
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is fraudulent, derogatory, profane, threatening, illegal, grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, trolling, propaganda or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or which we otherwise deem objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- We shall in no way be held responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site by you and therefore, accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content is not guaranteed by us.
- We make no warranties about the User Content posted by third parties, and by accessing or using the Site, you accept you could be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. We shall not be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
- The SITE may allow submission or posting of materials, such as photos, images, texts etc. by users that can be accessed and viewed by others in the public domain. You must ensure that all content uploaded by You are legally permissible, and is not in violation of these Terms. By submitting any content on the SITE, You give Us an irrevocable royalty free, perpetual, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, translate, display, distribute and perform such material.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for (i) any statements, opinion, advice or information made or displayed on SITE by any third parties or (ii) for any third party site linked to or from the SITE. Your use of any third-party web sites is at your own risk and we will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on or use of such web sites.
- You hereby acknowledge that We have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and further reserves the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, We have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and further reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
- If you wish to delete your User Content on our Site, please contact us by email at email@example.com and also request you to include the following personal information in your deletion request:
- First name,
- Last name,
- User name/screen name (if applicable),
- Email address associated with our site,
- Your reason for deleting the posting, and
- Date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it).
We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 30 business days to process your deletion request.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of Indian origin. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by Us, no director, employee, agent, or representative of TRUEO NATURALS, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through this Site.
We do our level best to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Site. However, we do not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
You may be provided with images and summary of the products available for purchase. Alterations in certain aspects of Your order such as appearance, size or colour may be caused due to Your use of certain screen resolutions, number of pixels in an image or any other circumstances beyond our control. Also, the Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the product or services. We reserve the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been placed) without prior notice.
The product pictures are indicative only and the actual product may differ.
3. Use and Side Effects:
The products offered and supplied by us our Site are for personal use only and must not be re-sold under any circumstances, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Although are products are safe to consume and use, there may be some cases where there are any or some side effects or an adverse reaction by any of the product sold by us, we recommend you to stop consuming or using, as the case may be, immediately and consult a doctor.
We strongly encourage you to read the product description, warning and individual terms and conditions carefully before placing an order and use it under direction or supervision of a qualified professional only.
We stand by the quality of our products, you must also bring any complaint with respect to the product to Our notice as soon as possible by contacting us at the Contact Us page so that the product is checked thoroughly at our end.
4. Pricing, Availability and Recommendations:
The pricing and availability of the products are at the sole discretion of us and are subject to change, without prior notice. Any product can be made available or removed from our Site at any time.
In the event where we are unable to deliver the products on time or at all, a notification shall be given to you either by an e-mail or telephonically. And the order shall be dealt as per the instructions given by you or it may be cancelled as the case may be. We shall not be liable to pay any damages if such orders are cancelled or the delivery is delayed.
This website contains general information and content about diet, health and nutrition. Any recommendations or any information or content given on the Site is not a medical advice, and should not be treated as such. The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Noigra may offer discount coupons in terms of quantity discounts, rates discounts or any other promotional offers to the customer from time to time. All the discount coupons shall be subject to the terms and conditions laid down and shared with the customer either through email or texts or both or through upation of the policies relating to discounts. Please go through our policies from time to time to check the updates.
6. Purchasing Products Online:
The purchase of Products through the SITE constitutes a binding contract. The product displays with the indicative prices constitute a non-binding “offer” and a binding contract is formed only once the order has been placed.
You also agree to pay the prices applicable to the products, in effect at the time of purchase, including any applicable taxes. The information provided by You may be verified by us before we accept the order. Price and availability of any products are subject to change without notice and the current prices will be reflected on the Site. Title shall pass to You as soon as the product is given to the carrier for delivery and the risk of loss on the products shall pass to You upon delivery to the consignee’s address or the address mentioned for delivery at the time of placing the order.
Shipment details shall be provided to you at the time of confirmation of the order. We reserve the right to ship partial orders (at no additional cost to you), and the portion of any order that is partially shipped may be charged at the time of shipment.
Any delivery dates indicated on the SITE are only tentative and we shall not be liable for any delay in deliveries due to any Force Majeure events. For more information on shipping please refer our Shipping Policy. Any products to be returned shall be governed by our Returns and Refund Policy.
7. Mode Of Payment:
Following payments methods are available on the Site that may be used to order the products which are:
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, (VISA, Mastercard, Rupay), or
- Net Banking, or
- Wallets, or
- Coupon Codes, or
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
All international orders are available only on pre-paid basis. No Cash on Delivery option is available for orders outside India.
Returns And Exchange Policy:
Please refer to our Returns and Refund Policy, as amended on our site, provided on our Site to know under what circumstances the orders can be returned, exchanged or the amount refunded.
Shipping And Delivery:
To know about the delivery and shipping, please refer to our Shipping Policy provided on our Site, as amended from time to time.
Intellectual Property Rights:
“TRUEO NATURALS PRIVATE LIMITED”, “TRUEO”, “NOIGRA” name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks (hereinafter referred to as “Marks”) of Trueo Naturals . We, expressly and exclusively, reserve all the intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on this Site, including its look and feel and own all right, title and interest in and to the SITE and all content and materials contained in the SITE, including, but not limited to, all content, logos, Site design, graphics, images, button icons, digital downloads, data compilations, etc., are protected by the applicable intellectual property laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of the content on the Site is the exclusive property of Trueo Naturals and are protected by the Indian copyright laws and International treaties.
You understand and agree that the SITE and any software used in connection with the SITE contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable Intellectual Property laws. Any unauthorized use of the materials provided as part of the SITE is strictly prohibited.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips, downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Material “) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. The Material and software on this Site are to be used only as a shopping resource. Consequently, any materials on the SITE shall not in any manner be copied, reproduced, duplicated, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified in whole or in part or any form of data mining or data extraction, or other commercial exploitation of any kind or in any other form whatsoever.
Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that
- The above copyright notice appears on all copies;
- Use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only;
- The Information is not modified in any way; and
- No graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text.
We also grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Trueo Naturals Pvt. Ltd. No use of any Marks Site may be made without the prior written authorization of Trueo Naturals, except to identify the product or services of the company.
All other Marks that may be provided on the Site are the property of their respective companies. Trueo Naturals is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Unless Trueo Naturals explicitly provides to the contrary, all Materials are copyrighted, trademarked, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Trueo Naturals, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Trueo Naturals and are protected by Indian copyright laws and international treaties.
No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any Marks in any manner. Marks displayed on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, of Trueo Naturals or others, are the intellectual property of their respective owners, and we shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any unlawful, unauthorized use of the Marks.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Trueo Naturals by providing us with the necessary information, which you may think is infringed upon, in writing. To submit a notification of claimed infringement, please us the Contact Us page with the following information:
- Your contact details such as: name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Sufficient proof that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf along with the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Copyrighted work or material that you claim has been infringed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; and
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorized.
The site is presented on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site or any of the content, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. We do not make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use/depiction of the Contents on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered in any manner by the user as a result of depending directly or indirectly on the depiction of the Content on this Site.
We shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Site may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
For any general information posted on the Site, users must not infer or assume that such information necessarily applies to them.
Limitation Of Liability:
We do not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this Site. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. We disclaim any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this Site, or the content contained thereon.
THE SITE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRUEO NATURALS, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, VENDORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (HEREINAFTER “TRUEO PARTIES”) BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSSES(including LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL), OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM
- INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES;
- ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE;
- DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION;
- LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE;
- VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES;
- ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT; OR
- LOSS OR HARM ARISING OUT OF OUR PRODUCTS WHICH LOSS OR DAMAGE CANNOT DIRECTLY AND SOLE BE ATTRIBUTABLE TO OUR NEGLIGENCE; OR
- EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF TRUEO NATURALS.
WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY TRUEO NATURALS AND WHETHER OR NOT TRUEO NATURALS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF ANY PAYMENT THAT YOU MADE TO NHCO FOR ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
Neither party shall be liable for any failure of performance under the Terms to the extent such failure was caused by a Force Majeure event, which is shall constitute any and all events beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, including but not limited to acts of God, actions of the elements, including floods and other natural disasters, fires, explosions, lockouts, strikes, wars, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, embargoes, failure to obtain export licenses or import authorizations, transportation delays and acts of government, energy shortfalls, suppliers’ delivery problems, network failure, disruption of communication lines, power outages, explosion, riots, war, terrorism, non-cooperation of third parties, or substantial interruptions of operations which may or may not be beyond our control.
Hyper Links And Third Party Sites:
This Site may contain hypertext links to third-party websites, names, products or services or any information. These hyperlinks are provided as a convenience only and it does not imply that we sponsor or endorse any of these sites or their contents or any association or relationship between TREUO and those third parties. The Company is not responsible for the content of, and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at a linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk. We do not have any control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Trueo Naturals. Nonetheless, Ministry of Hemp seeks to protect the integrity of its website, and therefore requests any feedback on sites to which it links, including if a specific link does not work.
We do not assume any responsibility for examining or evaluating the offerings of the off-websites pages or any other websites linked from the Site. We shall not be responsible for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit via the Site.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction:
Without any prejudice to the clause above, Trueo shall have the right to seek and obtain any injunctive, provisional or interim relief from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its trade-mark or other intellectual property rights or confidential information or to preserve the status quo pending arbitration.
For disputes relating to orders outside India, International arbitration rules of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 shall apply. The seat and venue of international arbitration shall be Delhi/New Delhi, India.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Trueo is entitled to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Trueo on this Site.
Trueo’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to the breach or subsequent and similar breaches.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions describes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. You also acknowledge and hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions and that it constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/ alter/ modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, affiliation, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise between Trueo Naturals and the user.
Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
The headings in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation.
You agree that regardless of any applicable law to the contrary, you cannot file a claim or cause of action arising out of or related to www.noigra.com or these Terms and Conditions after a period of one (1) months after such claim or cause of action arose.
This website and its content is copyright of Trueo Naturals Private Limited –
© Trueo Naturals Private Limited, 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Medical Information Disclaimer:
This website contains general information and content about diet, health and nutrition. This information and content is not advice, and should not be treated as such. The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment.
If you are considering making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or nutrition, including taking any nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, you should consult with your doctor or other health care provider before doing so. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Neither we nor our representatives provide any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence.
All of the information on this website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Trueo Naturals does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not or no longer accurate or complete.
The information contained in this website is published in good faith for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Trueo Naturals and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Trueo Naturals. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Trueo Naturals takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.