(Updated as on 1st July 2021)
We are always committed towards customer satisfaction. That is why we like to keep shipping transparent, impeccable and effortless. Our Shipping policy is as under:
- All orders are processed within a period of maximum 2 days of confirmation of order. From the point the order is dispatched, your order will be delivered to you within a maximum of 7 – 10 working days.
- If there are a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Also, there might be a delay in delivery of your orders due to some unforeseen circumstances which include but are not limited to such as, but are not limited to, acts of God, actions of the elements, including floods and other natural disasters, fires, explosions, lockouts, strikes, wars, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, embargoes, transportation delays and acts of government, energy shortfalls, suppliers’ delivery problems or substantial interruptions of operations, festival times, or any other impediments, that may be out of our hands.
- We shall inform you of the delay immediately and shall try to get your consignment delivered as soon as possible in the above case. No orders shall be shipped or delivered on public holidays.
- You will receive a confirmation email and/or text once your order has been dispatched with the tracking number along with the link, which will be active as soon as the order is dispatched. You may be able to track the order with the link provided.
- The order shall be delivered to the recipient at the address indicated at the time of checkout. You may also indicate any other person or place to whom the order needs to be delivered, only, at the time of checkout.
- There might be case that the order is delivered to someone other than the person named at the time of checkout. There is no obligation to deliver a shipment to the recipient personally. A confirmation message will be sent on delivery of the order.
- You may not be able to change the delivery address after confirmation of the order. Therefore it is in your interest that you choose your delivery address carefully.
- A shipment shall be considered to be undeliverable if:
- The recipient’s address is incomplete, incorrect or cannot be located; or
- The recipient fails or refuses to accept delivery or sign or pay for delivery of any shipment; or
- The shipment would likely cause damage or delay to other shipments or goods, or injury to persons; or
- The shipment is detained or otherwise unable to clear local or State boundaries; or
- If a recipient of a Cash on Delivery (COD) shipment fails or refuses on such delivery to pay the COD amount; or
- Our courier partner will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver the consignment and after which the consignment will be deemed rejected.
- We take great care in delivering our consignments, but still there may be a case where you receive damaged goods, in that case please contact us at the earliest to file a claim. Please keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. PLEASE REFER OUR RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY FOR THE SAME.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available in a limited service areas as of now. We are always working to expand our deliverable area. We shall update regularly the same, however in the case where the customer’s PIN Code is out of our delivery partners’ serviceable area, we will be able to ship the consignment only on a pre-paid basis via the best alternative option available.
- Any charges that may be imposed after shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer. We shall not be responsible for any extra cost incurred, by whatever name called, that may be applied to your order which is dependent upon the State or any Constituency to which the shipment must be delivered.
- We are shipping internationally on the following basis:
- The shipping rate charged for the order shall be based on the actual / volumetric (whichever is higher) weight of the products, and the delivery location.
- Custom duty and other international taxes (if any) will have to be borne by the customer as per the laws of the land.
- Please contact us before placing an international order for information on the charges and prices of the products listed on our website.
- FOR INFORMATION ON CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUNDS, PLEASE REFER TO OUR RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY.
There might be some information on the site that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed an order).